Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yet Another Knitting Post

I finished these headbands tonight.  The knitting had been done for a couple of days, and the girls wouldn't be put off any longer, so I finally got around to assembling them.





I think they turned out really cute.  Now we'll see if the girls can be convinced to keep them on for more than 2 seconds...  The pattern is by Alana Dakos of Never Not Knitting.  I got the pattern at Stitches West back in February.  The yarn is Knit Picks Palette.

It's really hard not to imagine all sorts of other versions of this idea:  A red headband with blue and white stars for Independence Day, spring headbands with flowers, a stripey Easter egg headband...

That's all for tonight.  Otherwhere on the web, I'm trying to get a little more up-to-date with some newer photos of what we've been up to recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment