Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just Checking In

Wow, more than a week has already slipped by.  I knew this would be my weak point as an erstwhile blogger.

I suppose it says something that I've made the time to figure out how to get my knit meter on here, but haven't actually tried uploading a picture yet.  I've been knitting a lot of cotton dishcloths this week.  Totally mindless.  I got the yarn on sale at Michael's a couple weeks ago, and I now I wish I'd gotten more, the rate I'm blowing through it.  I told D last night that it was "preemptive mood adjustment".  Between that and the wine, I survived a week of toddler mayhem, anyway.

I'll work on the photo thing later, I guess!

There were some good things about the week:  A wonderful morning at Ponderosa Park, where the girls tackled all sorts of new and interesting playground climbing structures, and a tour of one of the Santa Clara fire stations on Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment