Friday, February 4, 2011

The First Post

I'm feeling a distinct lack of clever this afternoon, but I am going to proceed anyway.  I do not know what this blog is or will become.  There is so much potential it's hard to even get started.  I suspect that you will eventually get to hear about what we're cooking and eating, what I'm reading, where we've been, what I'm listening to, some of my more random reactions to things I've encountered on the web and in "real life", what I'm knitting / crocheting / stitching, and the obligatory cute kid stuff.

Be warned:  I am hopelessly addicted to exclamation points and smilies when I type.  I will do my best to avoid inflicting them on you.  I am also just a smidgen verbose.

I will be back soon with a real introduction, but for now I'm off to play with blog widgets and gewgaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment