Saturday, December 31, 2011

Token

Token December post, and token "Last Post of 2011".  Sorry about that.  :-)

I've slacked on setting goals for 2012 and I'm finding it hard to imagine what our lives will be like one year from tonight.  Ideally, B and C will have been in Pre-K for a few months, and I have no clue how that will feel.  As for the rest?

Since I can't post without mentioning knitting, I will admit that I've been in a Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi knitting frenzy the last few days - ever since my yarn arrived from Knit Picks.  So far I've knit the following:  tiny snowmen, tiny Santa, tiny elephant, tiny chicken, tiny reindeer, and I'm in the middle of a tiny lion.  These are so much fun!  The tiny knitting is a bit fiddly, but the results are so cute it's almost unbearable.

Tiny Elephant will STOMP on mouse!


All the best to you in 2012; may it be a joyful and rewarding year for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment