Friday, September 30, 2011

Obligatory September Post

Well, damn.  I guess I missed August. 

Oh well.

September was busy and I can't believe it's already over.  It was "International Month" here:  Visits from (Suzy, Kim, and Max - all the way from Australia) and (Kay and Jen - from Canada) brought much fun and joy.  The visits also reminded me how much I miss *all* of them.  They also taught me more about how much bigger and more flexible the girls are getting! 

One of the definite highlights of Kay & Jen's visit was going to the beach, where the girls finally decided that the waves looked much more fun than scary and actually played in the water!  This makes me very happy, because it was kind of sad to go to the beach earlier in the year and not be able to really enjoy the waves.  We went to Natural Bridges State Park for a pretty much perfect day:





I've been knitting quite a lot.  Dishcloths, a Clapotis, and I started a gift baby sweater that I'll probably work on some more this evening.  It's a bottom-up raglan, knit in pieces, which is a very different construction than the sweaters I've done for the girls thus far.

Anyway.  I'll sign off here.

No comments:

Post a Comment